Wednesday 24 February 2016

Pay-It-Forward

How about posting this on your Facebook wall? 

"To start this year off in a loving way I’m participating in a Pay-It-Forward initiative. The first five people who comment on this status with “I’m in” will receive a surprise from me at some point in the calendar year - anything from a book, a card, a visit, something homemade or crafted, to really any kind of surprise! There will be no warning and it will happen when the mood comes over me and I find something I believe will suit you and make you happy….
These five people should make the same offer on their FB status to Pay-It-Forward. Simply copy this text onto your status (don’t share) so we can form a web of connections and kindness.
This is to inspire you to achieve something great this year through the little things.
With love and a smile,
[Insert name here]"


No comments:

Post a Comment